Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog Candy Winner.........

Many special thanks to Suzanne of Pennywise Arts for sponsoring the gave away prize. Stop by and visit Pennywise Art blog and come to join Pennywise Arts Yahoo Group if you are interested.

I want to tell you about very exciting event this weekend. Thank all of you very much for stopping at my blog. I hope your blog hopping was fun, seeing all of the awesome projects. I enjoyed receiving all of your wonderful comments.

Okay.....I put all your names in a bowl from comments you sent me and I let my daughter pick out a name at random name from the bowl.

The winner is ....................

Jean M

JeanM said...

Love the memories
3/18/2010 6:00 PM


Congratulations ! Drop me a line at email plummer.ritaann@gmail.com and put blog candy prize in subject line. You have 48 hours to claim your prize!

Have a nice day!

See you tomorrow!




1 comment:

Beki Ward said...

Congratulations Jean!!